Macs Extreme River Fishing

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Although his Carolina fandom is grounds for regurgitation, Mac has an awesome YouTube channel. Clean and family friendly. Not a lot of filler. In many cases it is down to the basics and other cases shows his lengthy knowledge of fishing in all forms. The daughter and I probably watched a dozen videos this morning. Mac really shows that it doesn’t take huge boats and all the other gear to have a good time and catch a bunch of fish. Lots of small fishing holes, creeks, rivers, dam fishing....fun fishing in my experience. Hats off to the number one Carolina fan. Keep the videos coming. Great work.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I remember one time I was trying to use YouTube to get some info regarding some aspect of fishing in N.C. His channel popped up. Had no clue it was the same Mack from here, who also had a YouTube channel 🥴🥴🥴 I figured it out tho lol. Great videos n good tidbits of info too. Way better than that prick that killed the snake and then got mad when we told him we didn’t like his video 🤣 I give Mack’s channel “two treble hook skewered thumbs up”

RBR

Six Pointer
Mack is very knowledgeable when it comes to fishing. I’ve learned a lot from watching his videos. Thanks Mack👍

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks! Yall must be really bored. I try at them but sometimes they are decent sometimes not. Views have gone down lately. I guess everyone is interested in hunting. thanks again. Mack

stanley

Four Pointer
I think the videos are great . Simple fishing is the best just goes to show you dont need a 40,000 dollar bass boat and a 300 dollar rod to catch a fish. Great videos keep them coming

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
New video just released..........from Sept 13th......got about 6 more in the works.

a few coming up in a few weeks are hiking / exploring Mitchell Mill St Natural Area and Carter's Falls.