• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

Mackey’s Landing Firearms

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t know about fr&g but a lot of the mom and pop places don’t carry inventory Anymore because the sheer cost of it and two things. 1) They can’t get prices from a distributor like hicks the way some of the big outfits or large online retailers can and 2) because of 1 people come in to look, handle , try the guns then leave and go order it online to save $25 bucks.
I personally had rather give a local guy enough profit to stay in business for convenience than save that $25 bucks for the same reason I deal with local tackle shops when I want gear.
ive seen Very few mom and pop stores that were only $25 over. I’d give them my money but most are $100-800 over the next best price. If you pay that much over just to support local, then you have more money than sense.