Lyme Disease

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have read your responses to this. This sounds exactly like my own experience. I was tested positive with blood work in 2013. Right now it is 6 years after almost to the day and I still have the same issues you have listed like sleep problems and body aches/fatigue that just never seems to go away.

I hope you can get that monkey off your back. I feel better most days but, out of nowhere, it will settle in for a day or so.

I don't think I'd wish these diseases on the people I dislike the most. They definitely have an effect on family life.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Work life struggles too. I don’t feel near as sharp these days. Roasted with 100 degree fever for about 3 months. I think it takes a brain toll.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Work life struggles too. I don’t feel near as sharp these days. Roasted with 100 degree fever for about 3 months. I think it takes a brain toll.

I agree. I was in school during the most trying months. It was difficult to retain or regurgitate any knowledge. Monday through Friday, 8am-2pm.. It was hard but, I made it though.

CBD oil helped me. I no longer use it. It helped with my pain, sleep, and stomach issues.