Lottery players?

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Anybody else done well on the lottery lately? I have hit some really good tickets this summer.

Reactions: PG2

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I used get few tickets from time to time for heck of it did win 500 bucks on ticket but then lost rest time so gave up on em. You winning off scratchers or draws

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
I used get few tickets from time to time for heck of it did win 500 bucks on ticket but then lost rest time so gave up on em. You winning off scratchers or draws
Both. I watched a guy cash in 11 pick 3 winners yesterday...He had a great payday...I have had a lot of decent luck on $5 scratch lately but most big big big wins come on the 10$

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
how much have you won versus spent and do you keep track of all the money spent?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I started buying scratch tickets here n there this year but every time I do I keep track of it.
I buy either $5 or $10 tickets.
So far I'm down for the year....shocker.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I started buying scratch tickets here n there this year but every time I do I keep track of it.
I buy either $5 or $10 tickets.
So far I'm down for the year....shocker.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

The higher dollar tickets usually have better odds. You can find all of the odds online.

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I got a worker that once a month he wants a $100 of his pay to be in $20 lottery tickets. I always pick them up for him I kinda keep up with his wins/loses. He lost about $300 last year and would have been worse but hit a $500 ticket late in year. He's down about $200 this year.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I got a worker that once a month he wants a $100 of his pay to be in $20 lottery tickets. I always pick them up for him I kinda keep up with his wins/loses. He lost about $300 last year and would have been worse but hit a $500 ticket late in year. He's down about $200 this year.
Like 99% people if I had to guess down for the year. Hey it costs money to put them commercials out so often but it's for education ya know

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I'll never know this but how does it feel to scratch a $30 ticket and it not be a winner?
even when someone gives you the card it's no fun to some. :)
We have some family members that I mess with at Christmas by giving them lottery tickets.
they are so risk averse as to be comical.
They love the chance though. just too tight to spend their coin.

Last edited: