Lost all my gear

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Those in cotton growing country should know what a module builder is. Local, large operation, tractor that was running the module builder arrived at the field without the builder. Builder came loose from the tractor and went off the road to the right. Operator had gone at least several miles. A module builder will make a big tractor twitch a little. Lucky no one was hurt or killed. So...not noticing does happen. 😳

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Old Switchboard, Newlin, Greenhill, Russell, Mt. Olive, Chicken Bridge, River Road. I VERY much appreciate it, but don't go out of your way, I'm about to ride em for the third time.
I frequent that area and know several folks who live out that way. I’ll put the word out.

Reactions: Zoa

Aaron H

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It's probably a long shot but might be worth contacting the Sheriff's Dept. just in case someone there might have found it or someone turned it in...possible.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m out of town but know lots of folks on Hamlets Chapel, chicken bridge…. I will get my son to ride through too and put the word out ….. BW has the Alamance side covered …..we will help in the Chatham side ….. do you live on the Chatham end of your route or Alamance? May not hurt to post it on Nextdoor

Zoa

Four Pointer
It's probably a long shot but might be worth contacting the Sheriff's Dept. just in case someone there might have found it or someone turned it in...possible.
I’m out of town but know lots of folks on Hamlets Chapel, chicken bridge…. I will get my son to ride through too and put the word out ….. BW has the Alamance side covered …..we will help in the Chatham side ….. do you live on the Chatham end of your route or Alamance? May not hurt to post it on Nextdoor
Sheriff knows. I really appreciate y'all. I reckon it ain't by the side of the road anymore, searched pretty thoroughly. I'm from Sutphin on the Alamance side, right by where Mann's store used to be if you remember that. What's nextdoor?

Zoa

Four Pointer
GOT IT BACK! I'm so relieved, was gonna have to get real good at ground hunting this season hahaha. Thank the Lord for good honest neighbors, and, most especially, @ScottyB for suggesting Nextdoor! I very much appreciate y'all who helped put out the word. Any of y'all ever need help with a track or drag please holler, and if ya ever run across a blue and white 70s Ford with a "My Grass is Blue" nameplate stop by and say hey, and I'll buy ya a beer or something. Thanks so much!!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thats great news!! Glad you got it all back! Did the person who returned it even know what the stuff inside was?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
GOT IT BACK! I'm so relieved, was gonna have to get real good at ground hunting this season hahaha. Thank the Lord for good honest neighbors, and, most especially, @ScottyB for suggesting Nextdoor! I very much appreciate y'all who helped put out the word. Any of y'all ever need help with a track or drag please holler, and if ya ever run across a blue and white 70s Ford with a "My Grass is Blue" nameplate stop by and say hey, and I'll buy ya a beer or something. Thanks so much!!
Awesome ending. The best part about how you recovered it is that @ScottyB is a legendary villain on Nextdoor. Well, more of a hero to me. I’ve never even used it, but the stuff he’s posted here on the forum about it is hilarious. Keep givin em hell Scotty!!!

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
I'm going to find one. Would like a 3/4 ton 4wd , preferably a three on the tree . Going to remove the bed and have a custom made eight bay dog box built . Cash on hand just looking for the right one. Keep your eyes open.

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
Very cool. That just made my day reading that. Glad to hear that there are some good folks still around. I been checking this daily to hear an update and sure glad it turned out the way it did. Now you can sleep better thats for sure.