Lost a Good Man Yesterday

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
One of my hunting buddies past away yesterday while fishing Lake Tillery. He was an awesome man, great father and even greater grandfather. Please pray for his family.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sorry for your loss 🙏🏼 . Not sure if you meant an accident on the lake or health issue or what...but God bless him for going out doing something he loved to do
At this point I'm not sure of cause of death, he was pulled from the water but ME hasn't given cause of death. From years of knowing him he was doing what he loved to do. Thank you for your prayers

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Very sad that a fellow sportsman is no longer with us but I know when his time came he would have preferred to be out there instead of the alternative as well all would. Very sorry for your loss, friends are hard to come by.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
In honor of my good friend we prepared his favorite appetizer and plan to feast during our next rabbit hunt. Rip Darrell and I'll happily eat the red onion.

Attachments

• 20200219_211904.jpg
    20200219_211904.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: PG2

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Hey Tommy I just this. Man I knew Darrel and his whole family. His son and I coached football at South Stanly for several years in the pop warner leagues. It’s deff a sad and tragic accident. I talked to his daughter through messenger and they are broken rt now. Prayers up to all of those who knew him and was fortunate enough to be friends of his. [emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk