Looking for monotube extension- Super Vinci

WakeHunter32

Eight Pointer
Looking to buy a tube extension for my Benelli Super Vinci but it seems almost impossible to locate one. I’ve searched and searched but have had zero luck.

Anyone have one or know of a honey hole to find one?

WakeHunter32

Eight Pointer
Yes, problem is that most places don’t have them anymore and you can’t buy directly from Nordic. I did find one from one company, waiting to hear if the nut for the Vinci is included or not. The Vinci is very different than the other models.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Yes, problem is that most places don’t have them anymore and you can’t buy directly from Nordic. I did find one from one company, waiting to hear if the nut for the Vinci is included or not. The Vinci is very different than the other models.
Yea I’ve got one. The only ones I’ve ever found are the Nordic and benelli ones

WakeHunter32

Eight Pointer
Yea I’ve got one. The only ones I’ve ever found are the Nordic and benelli ones

this is what I’m looking at plus the tube but can’t find out if the nut that’s required comes with it. If not I can’t find the nut for sale

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns

this is what I’m looking at plus the tube but can’t find out if the nut that’s required comes with it. If not I can’t find the nut for sale
I thought that it replaced the factory magazine and allowed you to then buy the Nordic extension tube.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Isn’t the nut on the end of that magazine replacement? Looks like it is according to this

WakeHunter32

Eight Pointer
Isn’t the nut on the end of that magazine replacement? Looks like it is according to this

I believe that’s the cap for the extension. I see the nut that’s needed on the Nordic website but haven’t found one for sale any place else.