Looking for Guide recommendations or a club to get on list.

lobstermaned

Button Buck
I live in the Wilmington area. I enjoy still hunting deer and turkey. I am a medical professional and don't really have the time to work the public lands. I'm looking for a decent guide service in the surrounding counties maybe within 2 hours to get a few hunts in this year. Also if anyone has some inside info on a club seeking members I would appreciate some information. I realize id be on a wait list for a decent club but id like to get started.

Thanks in Advance

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
I live in the Wilmington area. I enjoy still hunting deer and turkey. I am a medical professional and don't really have the time to work the public lands. I'm looking for a decent guide service in the surrounding counties maybe within 2 hours to get a few hunts in this year. Also if anyone has some inside info on a club seeking members I would appreciate some information. I realize id be on a wait list for a decent club but id like to get started.

Thanks in Advance
I’ll put you in a stand and you can kill does at 200$ a pop and 500$ for bucks. Cross bow or vertical. 🤣

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
I think I have you a connection closer to you in kinston nc. If your serious I will call him. Same rate goes I’m sure.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Have you not seen this? Only about an hour from you.

lobstermaned

Button Buck