Looking for a propane turkey/fish fryer kit

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wanting to get a good quality propane fryer kit. Looking at at least a 30 qt, preferably with a basket.
I’ve saw some that also come with a smaller 10/12 qt pot with basket. This would be acceptable as well.

Will be primarily used to fry fish for get togethers and what have you, but will also be used to fry a turkey a couple times a year.

What have y’all got that you would highly recommend or suggest?
Pics would be appreciated

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
Wanting to get a good quality propane fryer kit. Looking at at least a 30 qt, preferably with a basket.
I’ve saw some that also come with a smaller 10/12 qt pot with basket. This would be acceptable as well.

Will be primarily used to fry fish for get togethers and what have you, but will also be used to fry a turkey a couple times a year.

What have y’all got that you would highly recommend or suggest?
Pics would be appreciated

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bass pro has one for turkey deep pot and like the drain on the bottom of the pot the best. Had mine for close to 10 years

timber

Twelve Pointer
Check agri supply website they ususlly carry alot. Have bought couple cookers from them. They also have a store in greenvile and raleigh

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
PC, the turkey pot will be too big for the fish fry, the fish fryer will be too small for the turkey. The big pot with the basket will work for crab legs. You need 3 pots and 2-3 burners.

You will keep adding to you you have what you think you need and then you will see something else.

I just got me a flat top for my double burner cooker.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
i would suggest the butterball oil less fryer for turkeys (do the google for it) and then a smaller fryer for the fish.