Looking for a group to hunt with

CheddarHead

Button Buck
Hi All,

I have been duck hunting the Triad area off and on for the past few years, mainly at High Rock Lake & Lake Tillery. Unfortunately, I normally hunt by myself. I am hoping to find a group of hunters that get together during the duck season to hunt. I am I the Colfax area and would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Mike

Seabass1193

Button Buck
I have been duck hunting the Triad area off and on for the past few years, mainly at High Rock Lake & Lake Tillery. Unfortunately, I normally hunt by myself. I am hoping to find a group of hunters that get together during the duck season to hunt. I am I the Colfax area and would love to hear from you.

Hey Mike, I am down in charlotte and well I have been looking for some hunting buddies, well youre about a hour or so away and I have no issue coming up and hunting with you or if anyone else is looking around this area, I went scouting around and found some wma land near johns river, or second creek. Looking to purchase a boat to reach more areas for next season. But why not try and meet people now. My black lab is itching to go

Chris

Seabass1193

Button Buck
I hope you find someone, I don't hunt that area, I hunt only east of Hwy 17. Duck Dynasty pretty much destroyed the local hunting around my house.

Hey have you ever been around gull rock? is it a permit place or open territory? I would like to get out there at least one time 2019-2020 season

Steelshot Scott

The impoundments at Gull Rock are pretty desolate. I have a buddy who has been several times and only managed one black duck on one trip. But that was 10 years or more ago, perhaps things have improved.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
@Roanoke is that Intruder in the background your boat? Jealous if it is...

Cheddarhead, let me know closer to the season. You're a little far for me but I could make it out one or two times. Have dog, a small assortment of gear.

I agree with everyone above though...Generally I won't hunt without my dog. Also, he stakes my territory out and barks a wide radius on overhunted public waters when people get close in the dark.

Shine

Six Pointer
Contributor
PM me after first split. Ill probably have an open spot time to time depending on how deer season goes.