Looking for a call

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Needs some help if possible.
This is a cheap tiny one sided box call called a Mini Hen. Mini Hen inscribed in cursive on the top of the paddle.
Purchased at The DDC two years ago from a non big brand dealer located in the far south section of the Jim Graham building.
I understand the best way to find one may be to just go back but you never know as exhibitors rotate from year to year.
I have tried with no success to put the 2017 list of exhibitors with the maker of the call.

Anyone know the maker or have one you want to sell?
It's for a five year old who has manged to wear one out in learning to play it.
It is the easiest just the right size for him but it aint sounding real good now. Need to replace it.
Goal is for him to enter the poult division of the calling contest at the next DDC.

TarheelTurkey

Six Pointer
I’m not sure if he’s on this forum( pretty sure he is Ken goes by NCbigshot on Oldgobbler and I’m certain here too, he is awesome with callmakers and knows the majority of the folks in the booths. I will send him a text for you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i love Larry's calls. Thanks stlker.
I would post a pic but it seems that i really do need to find another one as the original miraculously disappeared.
I am absolutely sure it had nothing to do with the whirlwind Christmas cleanup tear down orchestrated by my wife in my absence.