Locating a thread help

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
There was a thread, yesterday I think, that had a black guy wearing a pink "hat" that was pulling a Matrix move on random people. I am unable to locate it. If someone could direct me to it I would appreciate it.

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I've poked around and can't find anything like it. Will keep an eye out but don't remember seeing anything of the sort.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
There was a picture then someone posted a link to the video. Black guy would go up to random people and act like he was going to fight then lean way back kinda like some moves in The Matrix.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
@Rescue44

Sorry for my ill attempt at humor. I'm not sure if it was here or not, although I didn't see it here, it could have been. I think I saw it on FB a few weeks ago.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
@Rescue44

Sorry for my ill attempt at humor. I'm not sure if it was here or not, although I didn't see it here, it could have been. I think I saw it on FB a few weeks ago.

I could be incorrect about where I saw the video. Sadly, this is really the only website that I browse. Lol. But it is a very good site! Facebook a little bit...mainly looking at the "local" rabbit hunting pages. Locating the thread really isn't that important. Thanks for responding.