Live 12/18/18

hclaye25

Four Pointer
I just saw a herd of about 20 in the Phillip Morris fields / property in Concord. I think they were all does. Largest heard of I have ever seen with my own eyes. I don’t think anyone hunts there.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Deer were really bunched up and feeding yesterday afternoon and this morning on my way from and back to work. Daylight hours must be hot right now.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I haven't seen a deer in weeks. Even on cameras there aren't as many. I'm not picky, a slick head will do. Did have one yote pic on Sunday at 3:30 pm. If he makes a daytime showing while I'm there he's toast!!

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
A couple of weeks back I had about a dozen does at the 2 corn piles. Haven't seen but one small spike since then. Only deer I see is on camera at night. Going to check a camera hopefully today where they pass thru alot. I put 2 bags of corn in that section. Haven't hunted it yet.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Hit the woods about 3 this afternoon. Climbed up in a low stand and let the sit begin. I did see 2 foxes in the corn munching out. That is all I saw. Grabbed the SD card out of the camera, put in another and came home. Checked the card and nothing. I think the batteries may be dead. Will put some new ones in it tomorrow.

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I just saw a herd of about 20 in the Phillip Morris fields / property in Concord. I think they were all does. Largest heard of I have ever seen with my own eyes. I don’t think anyone hunts there.
Always see deer and Turkey there,,all hours of the day,,I got a guy that lease the Turkey down there and asked bout deer lease,,never told me the price but said it was insane with strange restrictions,,I could tag out in 1 day there