LIVE 12/13

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Good luck ,, i grabed some lunch and blew leaves up at my parents house so my good deeds done for the day.. In a long sleeve and a vest this afternoon here in Stanly Co.. Temps gonna hold warm with this cloud cover.. Hope this front makes them feed. Hope Cabarrus Co. Is hopping for ya..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
this bio says they "go crazy" before fronts. but what would he know?:p
https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/11/timing_a_deer_hunt_around_appr.html
Good Luck if you go.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Good luck ,, i grabed some lunch and blew leaves up at my parents house so my good deeds done for the day.. In a long sleeve and a vest this afternoon here in Stanly Co.. Temps gonna hold warm with this cloud cover.. Hope this front makes them feed. Hope Cabarrus Co. Is hopping for ya..

this bio says they "go crazy" before fronts. but what would he know?:p
https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/11/timing_a_deer_hunt_around_appr.html
Good Luck if you go.
Im sittin here with Dorothy rt now she is helping me guard the yellow brick road!!
f1e39fd71463accf3dfe8f5d324657b6.jpg

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
e2b07b1d99167d0cdd18aa161074b930.jpg

Making an attempt. We will see how it goes. Trying a different part of the farm and a place that has only been hunted once this year. It’s either a slickhead or a monster this evening....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
e2b07b1d99167d0cdd18aa161074b930.jpg

Making an attempt. We will see how it goes. Trying a different part of the farm and a place that has only been hunted once this year. It’s either a slickhead or a monster this evening....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's me the rest of the season... BIG buck or does. Little guys will all get a pass.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Really got the itch today to be out, work makes that hard. Thinking/hoping tomorrow we’ll get off a little early so I can deer hunt tomorrow evening.

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Buddy of mine laid eyes on a giant 8 pointer he's only seen on camera at 4:45pm and missed. There's still hope.

Scrub

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I was going to shoot a doe but looking at how much snow there was still on the ground and how I have to go to get a deer out I decided just to watch. Saw a button buck, nice 7pt, 2-does and 3-gobblers. Heard my neighbor shoot and he got a nice 8pt 17” inside.