Live 10/14

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Good luck anyone heading out. I’m running 2 hours later than normal and considering options. Basket 8 was cruising my yard last night and day time movement has slowed. I am planning to climb the far cliffs Fri and Sat. Still debating Inline Doe or Archery Buck. That’s a lot of climbing to carry out a doe. A few spots within 5-800 yards of the house I might get lucky. Rubs surround us and every smaller tree seems to have some. Old “road” is lined by deformed trees and in 3 sits I saw 12 doe and a buck. Would think too much pressure already but it’s a popular walking/hiking path and right behind houses so they are used to human presence. Usually it’s a lot of deer or nothing. I haven’t found any access to the area surrounding their core area in the neighborhood.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Might get out with my bow this evening. Squirrel hunting with my buddy this morning. Now that I have one down with a rifle I’ll probably do most of my deer hunting with a stick and string.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Up in Randolph hoping to redeem myself from the high shot on Saturday. Don't have to be at work until this evening so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Be safe

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
I’m up in Chatham. Moon was high and full. Morning probably going to suck. Cell cams show current movement at other spots but nothing where I’m at yet. Glad we got some rain. This guy was around last night. New buck that looks young. Good luck y’all.

e3d3d0226eb5973f9b4216c63f71377d.jpg
bfbf662850c87cb0e534366fc941cdef.jpg
00ffbff1274c7adee4cec2eadcb51bad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckman84

Eight Pointer
Wanted to be out after the rain we had most of the day yesterday. But had to attend a meeting this morning at work. Plan on sitting in a tree this evening. Good luck to everyone and stay safe!