Lincoln Riley to USC

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Here's hoping Oklahoma steals Heupel from UT, promoting them to go on another coaching search...

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
Here's hoping Oklahoma steals Heupel from UT, promoting them to go on another coaching search...
OU has already fired Heupel once under Stoops as Co-OC, don’t know if he wants to go back.

Like the new UF coach??

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
OU has already fired Heupel once under Stoops as Co-OC, don’t know if he wants to go back.

Like the new UF coach??
He's better than Matt Campbell and Dan Mullen. I don't hate the hire like I did the Muschamp and Mullen hires. But we will see how things go.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns

please no. we need a good UT. tired of all the dumpster fires in the SEC. hopefully auburn isn't taking a turn in the dumpster fire sweepstakes.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I believe Riley to be the only OC in football who has ever lost a game after going into the 'victory formation'. He screwed it up in Ruffin's last year at ECU, and they lost the game. Not one of his better coaching moments.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well he gonna be in a hotbed of talent and cash we gonna find out if he can college coach on big level and make his own bones cause he really inherited at Okl