Lil girls first turkey

buckmaster79

image.jpg

17 yards 410 #4 shot 16 lbs 3 inch beard only 3 pellets hit him I've killed lots of turkeys and big bucks never been so tore up before in my life it is a jake but it seem like it was a world record walking in then when he hit the ground I was so proud word can't describe the feeling of her taking her first turkey had her set up on set of primos shooting sticks so it was easy for her to steady the gun I just wanting think god for blessing us this morning with such a great hunt

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wow that's cool.... makes my work day go fast slipping out here to see the kids having some success. Next Saturday can't get here fast enough

alexx33

Congrats on sharing such an amazing moment with your family. I'm going to take my 12 year old sister in NY hunting May 1st. It's a complete surprise, she has no idea I'm even coming home to see her let alone take her out on her first turkey hunt. Memories last a lifetime.

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
SO COOL!!! I know there was a lot of hugs and tears flowing there! Great for her and ya'll. Memories definitely made there.