Let's go racing boys!

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Funny , Cooper is worried about a few multimillionaire race team owners loosing money.

but won’t let the local mom& pop stores open for business.

this is why I sincerely hope that the fans. The ones making these guys rich are paying attention.

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
How are they going to run these races without a pit crew?
There normal road crew will do the pit stops, they’ll just come to pit road in order they were running when a caution comes out or a stage is complete. Then they’ll leave in the same order they entered. It’ll put more emphasis on the setup and talent of the driver and how prepared they are. The cream will rise to the top, no more fuel mileage winners. More competition cautions. NASCAR just wants that TV money and it doesn’t matter what it takes.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
7 races in 10 day's. Hell yeah!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-29-19-36-17.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-29-19-36-17.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 20

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
7 races in 10 day's. Hell yeah!!!!
That’s a lot of work, glad I got out when I did. Cup side should work out ok since they have cars for every race but the Xfinity and trucks will be tough since they don’t have as many vehicles.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
That’s a lot of work, glad I got out when I did. Cup side should work out ok since they have cars for every race but the Xfinity and trucks will be tough since they don’t have as many vehicles.
Yeah I bet it is! At least it’s only 2 hours back to shop for few races.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I wish they have thrown in VIR since no fans and staying in the South. Probably would be a first lap leader = winner though.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy

Honestly, full throttle, hard brake, full throttle, coast, full throttle, HARD brake, half throttle. half throttle, feather......repeat... VIR full course!

DFisher

Eight Pointer
It's all good, i watched the Tarheel invitational dirt race live tonight from Tri-County raceway in Brasstown, NC. Good to see live racing again.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
NCST8........ I'm sure you would have loved this:

Among the highlights was the fourth-ever SCCA Trans-Am race in 1966, won by Tom Yeager and Bob Johnson in a Ford Mustang over a field that included NASCAR stars Richard Petty, David Pearson, Curtis Turner, and Wendell Scott.

Remember, this was on the original course which was much more narrow than what it is today. I believe this was the event that gave Turn 3 it's original name of "Dirty Ditch". There was a nice ditch outside Turn 3 and most of the NASCAR guys found it.