Let’s talk .22LR Bolt Actions

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Thanks Larry. I looked at his website and he is right proud of his stuff. It would have to have some exceptional wood on it or a whole lot of glass to coax that price out of me. LOL.

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
Do you want me to find out bottom cash dollar? I know they haggle quite a bit. What is a more appropriate price to offer? i dont know much about those guns except i want one eventually. That pawn shop is 60 yards from my office.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Shannocks Pawn in King, NC. Close to Redeye and Eric Revo. I thinking asking was $599 with rings and scope. I don’t know much about them but it had a heavy barrel, tapered to about 5/8” at the muzzle, high gloss wood and it said 452 and then something else I can’t remember but not American.

That sounds like a 452 Varmint. They bring a premium most of the time when they change hands. Usually excellent shooters.

<>< Fish

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
That's what I was thinking.. If you happen to be back in the neighborhood see what scope is on it. It should be a pretty good one.

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
I just looked online and it’s a varmint. It looked like a cheap package scope to me but I can be forgetful.