Lesson's learned with turkey trophy's

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Never leave turkey beards out after drying them where your pets may be able to get a hold of them, had it laying on the dryer waiting to mount it with the fan,needles to say it got nocked off on to the floor and one of my dogs decided he would like to try and eat it, do ya'll now how many hairs are in a turkeys beard alot , because I had to pick them all off of our bed about a hour after i found it missing :mad:

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ohhh yea keep them out of the dogs reach, I have a blue tick hound that is and inside/yard dog... best dog I’ve ever had and very well behaved but she goes crazy for turkey beards and feet.

Aaron H

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Never leave turkey beards out after drying them where your pets may be able to get a hold of them, had it laying on the dryer waiting to mount it with the fan,needles to say it got nocked off on to the floor and one of my dogs decided he would like to try and eat it, do ya'll now how many hairs are in a turkeys beard alot , because I had to pick them all off of our bed about a hour after i found it missing :mad:
You could use a substitute beard for your mount. You would be the only one to know it was replaced. Such things are available....