Leland Little fine Sporting Arms auction.

Fatkid

Eight Pointer
Do not forget those buyer premiums! The 20% Leland charges has turned me off. Items get expensive quickly.

Fatkid

Eight Pointer
Live auction tomorrow.

Has anyone bought any guns from them before? I was wondering how bad the shipping and FFL charges were?

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
Live auction tomorrow.

Has anyone bought any guns from them before? I was wondering how bad the shipping and FFL charges were?
Firearms: LLA makes no warranties or representations concerning the operation of firing condition, fitness for use, safety to store, or reliability of any firearm, ammunition, or parts. Firearms can only be transferred to the name of the buyer on the invoice, third-party FFL transfers are not possible. FFL Processing Fee is U.S. Dollars ("USD") 30 per invoice.

BUYER’S PREMIUM
Absentee bidding, and real-time internet bidding is available at LelandLittle.com with a 20% buyer’s premium above the hammer price,

SALES TAX
LLA collects and remits applicable sales tax on all items purchased by residents of North Carolina

Shipping Modern Firearms: Shipping is available in-house through UPS only and must route to a registered Federal Firearms Licensee. LLA is unable to use a third-party account for shipping. Shipments will carry full insurance with an adult signature required. Packaging cost is USD 50 per box, in addition to UPS shipping and insurance rates.