Lease all time high $78 acre

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Well good gracious...... let this soak a while so’s all the ignorant folks can get together and be ready for your ZOOM ENGLISH CLASSES

Just so everyone knows, Genbud is going to be the proof reader for all us ignorant folks on the site. He is apparently an expert in English and how to be an asshat!
Do you need some tissue for your tears? Always funny when a grown man acts like a child. Maybe you should move away from your computer a little if words on the internet trigger you so much. Do you understand all of these words or is it that you've been picked on for being ignorant and this struck a nerve? What a sad person you must be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Do you need some tissue for your tears? Always funny when a grown man acts like a child. Maybe you should move away from your computer a little if words on the internet trigger you so much. Do you understand all of these words or is it that you've been picked on for being ignorant and this struck a nerve? What a sad person you must be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’m all good! Lovin life!! Bad grammar and all!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Heck I've wasted or lost money on worse things in life than hunting/fishing and to be honest its someone's else's money what do I care what they spend it on.

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
2,496 dollars for a one season for 32 acres. The tract is only big enough for on person, one site for a food plot( if possible) or a corn pile( if legal). Also, it is not big enough to have an option for different setups due to wind direction, pressure, nocturnal movement, etc. etc. If the tract was in Iowa it still wouldn't be worth it.