Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yes
8c20a75cfe62f958b4a454559a5db89c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
After being gone for a week a man returns to his apartment and says to his wife, "I want you so bad let's go upstairs right now"!

They went upstairs and had wild loud sex all night!

After a while, a neighbor bangs on the wall and yells, "shut up. I can't stand this loud racket after 8 straight nights"!!

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
When I was a boy my dad gave me money to go downtown and pay the electric bill but instead I bought raffle tickets for a chance to win a new truck.

I told my dad when I got home and he beat my ass but the next morning in the driveway sat a brand new truck.

We all held each other and cried, especially me cause it was the truck from the electric company there to turn off the lights.

Dad beat my ass again.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
When I was a boy my dad gave me money to go downtown and pay the electric bill but instead I bought raffle tickets for a chance to win a new truck.

I told my dad when I got home and he beat my ass but the next morning in the driveway sat a brand new truck.

We all held each other and cried, especially me cause it was the truck from the electric company there to turn off the lights.

Dad beat my ass again.
I haven't laughed like that in a while, thanks

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There's nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it. A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?' 'There's something wrong with my willy', he replied. The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.' 'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said. The Receptionist replied; 'Now you have caused some needless embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.' The man replied, 'You should not ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.' The man then decided to walk out, waited several minutes and then re-entered. The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??' 'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated loudly. The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 'What is wrong with your ear, Sir?' 'I can't pee out of it,' he replied. The waiting room erupted in laughter

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
There's nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it. A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?' 'There's something wrong with my willy', he replied. The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.' 'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said. The Receptionist replied; 'Now you have caused some needless embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.' The man replied, 'You should not ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.' The man then decided to walk out, waited several minutes and then re-entered. The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??' 'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated loudly. The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 'What is wrong with your ear, Sir?' 'I can't pee out of it,' he replied. The waiting room erupted in laughter
Man , you really cleaned that one up didn't you ?