Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
A man comes home from working at a pickle factory and he seems troubled.
His wife asks him what's wrong and the man says, "Oh, nothing.
I just... well... recently I've had an uncontrollable urge to put my penis in the pickle slicer."

His wife nearly faints, then she blurts out: "Why? You need to go see someone.
I'm going to make an appointment with a therapist or someone tomorrow."

The man protests, "No, no. It's fine. Really. I'm not going to do it."

Everything is fine for a few weeks, but then the man comes home early from work and he's pale
as a ghost. His wife inquires, "What's the matter? You look terrible!"

The husband tells her, "Well, remember when I said I wanted to put my penis in the pickle slicer?"

The wife gasps, "You did? What happened?"

The man starts to cry. "I got fired!"

"I don't care about that! Are you okay? What happened with the pickle slicer?"

The man sobs, "She got fired, too."

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
A man was in a tattoo shop getting some new work done. The artist was known to be quite an airhead , but everyone agreed he did amazing artwork. So there he was working on this feller. A portrait of an Indian that was a full back piece. At one point the client tells the artist “Oh yeah, I want the Indian holding a tomahawk. I think that’ll look awesome.” The artist replied, cool as a cucumber. “A tomahawk huh? Woah , easy there fella. One thing at a time. I haven’t even finished his turban yet.”

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
A man was in a tattoo shop getting some new work done. The artist was known to be quite an airhead , but everyone agreed he did amazing artwork. So there he was working on this feller. A portrait of an Indian that was a full back piece. At one point the client tells the artist “Oh yeah, I want the Indian holding a tomahawk. I think that’ll look awesome.” The artist replied, cool as a cucumber. “A tomahawk huh? Woah , easy there fella. One thing at a time. I haven’t even finished his turban yet.”
Remind me to tell you some of my tattoo tales sometime