Laughter Is The Best Medicine

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
no different than any tin can,,,p-38s are great for any and all - old or new,,,,

wife hates mine,,,"nasty thing is always in your pocket",,,,

ain't killed me yet,,,
Had dinner once with the family and one of the grandkids needed his food cut up, so I whipped out the pocket knife and sliced up the asparagus and meat for him.

About 5 minutes later, his Mom said , "Oh my God!, was that your deer skinning knife??!?!"

"Don't be ridiculous. It's too small for skinning deer."

"Thank God."

"It's my squirrel skinning knife."

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Schlitz,Mickey's big mouth, Rolling Rock, Milwaukees Best, Milwaukees Best Light, Lowenbrau, Coors, Coors Light,
Schaeffers, Black Label, Miller Genuine Draft, Natty light, Olympia, Bud, that whatever cream beer(never again).... I drank whatever back in my younger days. Whatever was on sale, me and my buds bought it by the case and carried it back to the barracks on Friday afternoon.
Good times !

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If we answer "yes" to all of the above, does that mean we are in the OF Club?
I answered yes to them and I’m only 30, ha but I may be a premature member to the OF club when the time comes but I’d rather not be there yet

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If any of you poor bastards drank this...I truly feel sorry for you. This stuff was just plain gawd awful.

Cisco2.jpg

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
If any of you poor bastards drank this...I truly feel sorry for you. This stuff was just plain gawd awful.

Cisco2.jpg

I never drank that. I did however, drink a bottle of Brass Monkey once.
I'da rather had a bottle of
Mad Dog 20-20...... or 3 bottles of Boone's Farm "tickled pink".

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Schlitz,Mickey's big mouth, Rolling Rock, Milwaukees Best, Milwaukees Best Light, Lowenbrau, Coors, Coors Light,
Schaeffers, Black Label, Miller Genuine Draft, Natty light, Olympia, Bud, that whatever cream beer(never again).... I drank whatever back in my younger days. Whatever was on sale, me and my buds bought it by the case and carried it back to the barracks on Friday afternoon.
Good times !

no no - do you remember this "brand" that they sold on post - white can, black letters,,,called "Beer"? Generic pale lager that went for mere pennies per can, literally. Tasted no different than the big labels of the time, because it wasn’t. You simply weren’t paying for all of the branding/marketing.

and that is one NASTY photo of it!!

49Smack-820x564.jpg

specialk

Twelve Pointer
We used to buy black label in the bottle for $4.10 a case. ...had the little puzzle under the cap

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

went to tech school in Danville va. 1983-85...ballou park shopping ctr had a grocery store (I think food lion) that had black label lite for 99 cents a six pk.....I do remember a bottle beer that had the puzzles....seems to me it was a green bottle and called private stock.....ABC store next to the grocery store......mcdonalds on the other side......across the street was a pub called "the wurst place", german themed bar/grill......that shopping ctr. had everything a college aged young man needed to survive...…...man you talking about that beer has stirred up some great old memories!