Laughter Is The Best Medicine

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Sent this to someone I know in AVL. Calls me on a Sunday when I’m in bed and says his vegan friend has a deer w 2 front legs broke in his yard. Sends pic…dude had been feeding deer on a dinner plate and petting it. Wanted to know if I’d come shoot it. Told him I wanted no part of doing that in west Asheville BUT I did appreciate him thinking of me regarding venison. Sent dude ncwrc numbers including hotline for wounded deer or bear. Never hear back so I inquire. Vegan queer never calls wildlife . Just watches the deer slowly die over the next several days. So naturally, being the nice guy I am, I sent dude this meme just now 😎

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Never hear back so I inquire. Vegan queer never calls wildlife . Just watches the deer slowly die over the next several days
Years back, deer got hit and was on the side of the road, butcher stopped to see these city folk wondering what to do, he says give me a minute and will grab a knife and ends its misery - no no no noooooo- so he went bugger it and drove to town, on his way back these same citiots had a plastic bag over the deers head trying to suffocate it