Laughter Is The Best Medicine

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Rats,

I need explaining again. Also Tip, the one about the daughter needing a job pic.

Thanks!
A mole is used in chemistry and physics for the number of basic units in a volume. From wiki, the number 6.02×10^23 (the Avogadro number) was chosen so that the mass of one mole of a chemical compound in grams is numerically equal, for most practical purposes, to the average mass of one molecule of the compound in daltons.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Avogadros number (6.023 x 10^23) is the number of atoms in one mole of any element or molecule. The weight in grams of one mole of anything is equal to the sum of the atomic masses that make up the substance. So, one mole of carbon 12 is 12 grams. One mole of water is 16+1+1 = 18 grams. Etc.

The meme refers to 6:02 on 10/23.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Avogadros number (6.023 x 10^23) is the number of atoms in one mole of any element or molecule. The weight in grams of one mole of anything is equal to the sum of the atomic masses that make up the substance. So, one mole of carbon 12 is 12 grams. One mole of water is 16+1+1 = 18 grams. Etc.

The meme refers to 6:02 on 10/23.
I am PROUD to be the ONLY member of this forum whom did NOT understand your meme (aside from surveyor) and at least spoke up about it!

Good group of people here but we ain't plasmacists and rocket surgeons.

We're just simple folks trying to fill our day.

Can you explain the daughter needing a job meme also?

Thanks from ALL of us!

St8

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
I am PROUD to be the ONLY member of this forum whom did NOT understand your meme (aside from surveyor) and at least spoke up about it!

St8
I understood it. Just copied and pasted a response.

I majored in physics and comp sci in college before I gave it all up to go into EMS just to meet a girl.

Then I had to go into surveying to get as far away from the general public as possible.