Laughter Is The Best Medicine

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
The difference between now and when I grew up.....View attachment 66551
I distinctly remember one occasion when I asked my mom if I could spend the night at my cousin's house. It was already past dark, so she asked how I was going to get there. I said, "ride my bike." She said, "OK, but it'll be shorter if you cross the railroad and ride through the cemetery, rather than go the long way around...."

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Recently spotted in ENC.... :cool: .View attachment 66560
I watched a female driver do this in Kentucky, backed her new Ford SUV up to the pump, got out and put her card in the machine with the yellow bag on the handle, filled her SUV up, got her receipt and left. She didn't let that yellow bag tell her what to do...she knew that pump really worked I guess. I was laughing until I saw that she was really getting gas from the pump, then the joke was on me.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
I watched a female driver do this in Kentucky, backed her new Ford SUV up to the pump, got out and put her card in the machine with the yellow bag on the handle, filled her SUV up, got her receipt and left. She didn't let that yellow bag tell her what to do...she knew that pump really worked I guess. I was laughing until I saw that she was really getting gas from the pump, then the joke was on me.
We have a retail store that has pumps bagged, but that is to discourage the run. He has a lot of fleet and commercial customers and apparently, their sales are enough to support him.

He's out of the way so there isn't a lot of people just driving by and seeing the commercial vehicles fueling, so its worked ok thus far.