Laughter Is The Best Medicine

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Say what you want, but the man knows his dumptrucks. That’s a tandem dump truck. If you have ever pushed one for any amount of time, the tandem is a major upgrade from the single tire. Turning radius is hindered a bit, but if you have never loaded one up too heavy and tipped it over, rest assured, your time is coming. Sure it’s not a Jackson, but it’ll do.

hopefully he got a wood handled backhoe to go with it. None of that flimsy mess.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
I guess I'd just have to find out.
It may be one of them things like melting a machinegun barrel down. It may hold as long as the vacuum is on it, and melt when it stops....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know, and this is serious, I was working in Michigan off the I-94 corridor when we saw a truck hauling butt down the highway, with fire coming from underneath it. So, we lit up the lights and got up behind him, I was ready to get the fire extinguisher when we stopped.

But the guy kept driving.

So my partner pulled along side him, and I rolled down my window. We were doing about 90.

I told the guy he had some fire going on underneath the bed, and he said, "no sh[t!, I think it's a hole in the tank. I hit something a ways back, and it sparked and she caught. I'm afraid to stop because it may torch the whole truck."

I said, "I got a fire extinguisher"

He said, "Well, I can't have much gas left, as long as I keep going fast till I run out, I should be OK."

Just about then, the gas must've dropped below hole level, flames dwindled out.

I always thought there was a lesson there, and keeping the air flow in that straw may just be it.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
You know, and this is serious, I was working in Michigan off the I-94 corridor when we saw a truck hauling butt down the highway, with fire coming from underneath it. So, we lit up the lights and got up behind him, I was ready to get the fire extinguisher when we stopped.

But the guy kept driving.

So my partner pulled along side him, and I rolled down my window. We were doing about 90.

I told the guy he had some fire going on underneath the bed, and he said, "no sh[t!, I think it's a hole in the tank. I hit something a ways back, and it sparked and she caught. I'm afraid to stop because it may torch the whole truck."

I said, "I got a fire extinguisher"

He said, "Well, I can't have much gas left, as long as I keep going fast till I run out, I should be OK."

Just about then, the gas must've dropped below hole level, flames dwindled out.

I always thought there was a lesson there, and keeping the air flow in that straw may just be it.

That's a hilaious story !

Only problem with the straw thing.... you get too much of that super smooth, high octane stuff and you're in a truckload of trouble !