Late Valentines

Jimbob78

Twelve Pointer
Mrs. Thomas270 had no problem helping Mrs. Jimbob78 with puppy duty Friday evening by the way. I didn’t even get to hold it 🤷‍♂️. Glad all the pups are doing well, hope y’all can get a little rest now.
I appreciate the help, I would have rather been there than riding 25hrs. You may have to send your better half over to puppy sit, being 11 of them.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
Yes sir we had a great time, I think I have 2 puppy sitters that would be glad to help yall out with that.

shurshot

Ten Pointer
Awesome!! But I don’t see any “yeller” in that group….🤷‍♂️ 😉

You plan on keeping one or are you dog rich for now?

Jimbob78

Twelve Pointer
Awesome!! But I don’t see any “yeller” in that group….🤷‍♂️ 😉

You plan on keeping one or are you dog rich for now?
No yellows here, but yes I am keeping one of these. We have high hopes for her based on the pedigree and owning the mom and our good friend owning the stud.

TH80

Eight Pointer
Going to some great competition and hunting homes from the Midwest to here in NC. Can’t wait to see what these pups do.
Hope they do good. I’ve raised a lot of different hunting dogs and it’s always a good feeling when the ones you raised and trained turn out to be some good dogs

Jimbob78

Twelve Pointer
Hope they do good. I’ve raised a lot of different hunting dogs and it’s always a good feeling when the ones you raised and trained turn out to be some good dogs
The hard part is coming up with a name for ours.