Las Vegas...

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I saw several suprise drivers with 20 to go in stage 2, but now near the end it's the same TOP guys. Congrats to Larson! I was a fan of his before he got booted.

He ain't but 28, I see a championship in his future.

I accidentally paused it while Kyle L began his burnout. There were several visible bottles of drinks in view. I wonder if they were from angry "fans", or drivers who toss them during the race?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
yeah i aint a nascar fan but have been watching to see larson.
That didnt take long to justify him getting a ride did it?

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
By most people's opinion I bet they thought it wasn't much of a race. Actually, none of the 3 this weekend but that's Vegas to me. I was pleased to see John Hunter beat the boss, Zinger, at nearly 40, beat up on all the young guys and Larson get the win everyone knew was coming. I was happy with all 3 of them.

Anyone that knows racing could see that Larson had mad driving skills. I posted that he would take over the 48. Then the whole N word BS happened. Some of yall said he would never drive again and that he would never get a sponsor and no car manufacturer would want him. So they did a little number changing, so what. He ended up on the same team. Rick Hendrick knows talent and wants to win races. How many races has bubba won? Rhetorical question for those that didn't get my sarcasm. Bubba is the black male version of Danica Patrick.