LANDOWNERS NEED BEAVER/COYOTE REMOVAL?

troutman

Button Buck
Hey guys got stationed down here a couple of years ago and I'm looking to help most if not all landowners around the richlands area that have coyote and beaver issues if anyone knows any landowners I would really appreciate the help in getting in contact with them, and if you are a landowner yourself you can reach me at 8145997924 we will set something up!!!! Thanks guys and happy trapping!!

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Hey, my Pa cousins have area code 814!
Not sure if ya know.
Coyote has a season, but beaver is yr round as long as you have written permission from landowner/manager to "remove nuisance beavers" from said property.
If ya want yr round beaver biz get on the list at www.ncwildlife.org

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
..oh, and put up flyers in every local lil store and restaurants and Southern States and Tractor Supply bulletin boards for folks to find you. That is what got me a lot of biz when I did it full time for 6 yrs.

JD1107

Hey, my Pa cousins have area code 814!
Not sure if ya know.
Coyote has a season, but beaver is yr round as long as you have written permission from landowner/manager to "remove nuisance beavers" from said property.
If ya want yr round beaver biz get on the list at www.ncwildlife.org
Ignore my post. I didn’t realize he was only interested in trapping yotes.

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Something tells me 41mag knows what he is talking about. I would surmise you are referencing hunting and he is talking about trapping. Different method.......... different rules.

troutman

Button Buck
Thanks for the help guys really appreciate it!! Let's keep it going trying to help out a lot of landowners.