Lake Tillery Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
If there was one in cove where I lived I would burn down because of all the shooting at daybreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Yeap seen it happen to many times. I use to be the one bangin their arses at daylight but have grown into other hunting venues now. Pulled up on a blind one morning( not mine, a friends ) and nothing but 4 post smoldering!![emoji91][emoji91]

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Hey man, this is your old friend CE from WSHS . I heard you are Guiding at the beach now ?

I am. Moved here about 18 months ago. Had to get out of Stan Co. Doing what I love for an occupation now[emoji1360][emoji1360]sent you a pm

Gus

Six Pointer
If you built a blind right next to another blind I can almost guarantee it would get burnt up in a week.

Why would I build a blind right next to another? Is that entire place so wrapped up in blinds it's impossible to find a site that's not on top of somebody else? Or does the original poster just want the convenience of hunting quote "my cove" without putting forth any effort whatsoever?
Legal? Sure. Right? Eye of the beholder I guess. Personally, when I want to hunt out of a blind I hunt one those I built and maintain. But I realize it's a different game in the central lakes- whatever ground rules y'all play by out there is fine by me.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
Why would I build a blind right next to another? Is that entire place so wrapped up in blinds it's impossible to find a site that's not on top of somebody else? Or does the original poster just want the convenience of hunting quote "my cove" without putting forth any effort whatsoever?
Legal? Sure. Right? Eye of the beholder I guess. Personally, when I want to hunt out of a blind I hunt one those I built and maintain. But I realize it's a different game in the central lakes- whatever ground rules y'all play by out there is fine by me.

My response was about building a blind in “his” cove where one already is. I don’t like hunting from blinds much to limited to one spot with no way of adjusting. 100 yards could make or break a hunt and I like the flexibility to adjust to the birds.

Oldschool

Button Buck
I am. Moved here about 18 months ago. Had to get out of Stan Co. Doing what I love for an occupation now
emoji1360.png
emoji1360.png
sent you a pm

I am. Moved here about 18 months ago. Had to get out of Stan Co. Doing what I love for an occupation now[emoji1360][emoji1360]sent you a pm

Not seeing your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.