Lake Reidsville

Adam1371

Button Buck
Hey guys, I’m new to this site and this will only be my 5th season duck hunting. I’m in Ramseur and I want to get into hunt lake Reidsville. Can someone help me out on how the blind system works there and get me pointed in the right direction.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Google the number to lake reidsville and call them and they will tell you everything you need to know. If it’s like it used to be They will want you to participate in work days to help with the blinds and such. I used to be in it there, then they killed all the grass and we all know how that goes. Either way if you hunt there you won’t have someone on top of you. Probably won’t see many ducks either but that’s everywhere in this part of the country. I fished it last November and never saw any waterfowl of any kind. Good luck.

Adam1371

Button Buck
Thanks man. I’m from Eden originally and work in Eden now so I’m trying to find some spots closer that way. I’ve hunted belews and some rivers up there and Eden has that game land that used to be good but last few times I went in there didn’t see anything.

coachcornbread

Ten Pointer
Like stated earlier, it was mediocre when it had grass, now its not worth going to. If you decide to go I would join their waterfowl club so you can call in eariler than the general public for a blind. Good luck, I quit going when I saw he same guys were hunting the same blinds every day. Not but a couple of blinds there that are anywhere close to putting the boat in for.

mottsh

Button Buck
I was actually a part of the lake Reidsville Duck Club last season. As my first year getting into the sport, it was a great introduction, but not great for killing ducks specifically. Mainly geese and a few woodies, but nothing to burn your barrel on.