Kyle Larson

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I have no doubt he can drive its the climate he's being reinstated in that surprises me I figured they'd wait till next year.

DFisher

Eight Pointer
They traded Bubba either a seat in Kyle's old car or part ownership in the 43 car. Just waiting on his decision which one he wants.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Look up his stats from his sprint car racing since he was fired, freakin amazing.

Yep, I followed him pretty closely after he got the boot. They boy has been tearing it up all over the place. He was in a car somewhere every night like Schraeder used to do. He won a bunch.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
He's won I think titles in about every type of car he's driven. I thought he would prosper in Cup, but not sure of the equipment he's in.

I don't know if it was so long ago, or the fact that he's never won a cup, but I don't recall any national news about what he said or his punishment.

I'd love to see both him and Diminbetto in top gear.

DFisher

Eight Pointer
Kyle ran his first dirt super late model race last night against the best of the best at Port Royal, PA. Fastest in hotlaps, qualified 5th, won his heat race and finished 5th in the main, after running as high as 3rd. Dude is for real. And great job to K&L Rumley team from NC for providing a great car, as usual. 2 more nights at Port Royal coming up.

Attachments

• Larson-Rumley.jpg
    Larson-Rumley.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 34

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
And I thought we were boycotting Nascar....[emoji14]

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

rangerxp

Eight Pointer
Very good read on Kyle. Using that word is wrong and needs to go away.
Problem is , it won't go away because it's an accepted word widely used today with the black community
and even with many whites in those settings. The white people that use it while in the company of their black friends
get use to using the word then once said out of habit in front of the wrong crowd , they are condemned and labeled racist.
While playing basketball " mostly black team " during school my son was often encouraged to join them in using the N word .
He never did , one because we taught him better and never talked about skin color in our family , But also because
he's smart enough to know it was wrong to use the word in any form or by any color person.

We have a long road ahead before racism comes to an end , if ever.
Why ? Because it's talked about and kept alive every day , by all skin colors !

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Using that word is wrong and needs to go away.
Problem is , it won't go away because it's an accepted word widely used today with the black community

It is just a word.
Don't give a rats Azz about it.

They use it everyday and think it is cool. They just want something to bitch about.

Blacks are the most racist I have ever seen to all other races. When they change that then there will be some changes overall.

Up to that it is just a way of life for them and something to blame things on.

DFisher

Eight Pointer
Could be the 88, but 14 is a better fit for him, as Tony would support Kyle running a bunch of dirt races. Hendrick will limit the number of extracurricular activities.

What? I told yall Larson was gonna be in the 48. Now that the 88 is open he will probably go there. Hendrick knows talent. Yall said a sponsor wouldnt touch him because he used the N word. He will be driving next year. Most dont give a rip and cant stand the hypocrisy. If nascar continues to be involved in politics they will lose more viewers. Yall seen the ratings for the NBA. Tired of the political sheet.