Kurt Bush to Ganassi Racing...

TH7

Spike
The rumor has been Suarez to Stewart Haas for a while. Last year it took Kurt and Stewart Haas a while to come to an agreement, guess they didn't want to pay him past a year. Has to be hard to leave that ride with the performance the teams had all year. Although Ford goes to a new car next year. Maybe Chevy will figure out their new body also. Kurt will also have the option to get into an Indy car if he would like.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
If they put Suarez in the 41 it will be like Danica is back. Wrecked race cars and top 30 finishes.
I was wondering if anyone else was thinking that. I’d love to see what Larson was capable of in really top notch stuff.

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
If they put Suarez in the 41 it will be like Danica is back. Wrecked race cars and top 30 finishes.
Suarez is a good bit better than Danica... xfinity series championship better. Took chase a few years to win a race, I think Suarez will find his groove in the next year or 2

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MtnMan

Eight Pointer
Suarez is a good bit better than Danica... xfinity series championship better. Took chase a few years to win a race, I think Suarez will find his groove in the next year or 2

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Don't get me wrong. I would like to see Daniel do better and win a few races but I don't see it happening any time soon. Of course, I never bet on racing because most of the time I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Agreed....if it werent for papa he wouldn't be able to get a job sweeping the pits.
If I were Richard I’d put the grandson in some kind of head office job or president of race day operations, anything to make him feel important. Then, I’d try to find a better driver.