Knots

redbow

Ten Pointer
What are your favorites? For terminal connections I use a knot that a guide in Florida showed me. Don't know the name of it. For braid to mono/flouro I use the improved Crazy Alberto knot. For loop knots I use the canoe man. How about y'all?

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
FG for line to line, uni knot, improved clinch, Palomar knot may be my favorite, a handful of others that are not used all that often

ECU_Pirate

Banned
Improved clinch or palomar for terminal and depending on application.

Braid to mono/flouro i use an albright. Currently trying to learn the FG as it is a better knot.

Rapala knot for loop knots.

Other knots i use on occasion are the bimini twist, no name knot, triple surgeon, dropper loop, surgeon loop, and blood knot.

Another common knot im good at but is my least favorite is the birds nest!

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Uni, FG, and loop knot are the 3 big ones I use. Also use the figure 8 for some rigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
FG is probably the best knot I have learned for braid to floro. Simple to tie and STRONG!

For my fly leaders I use uni to uni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
I use a the Triple Surgeons Knot with fluro to braid... quick and easy to tie in hot, cold or windy weather. I use a simple loop knot, loop knot with only 1 turn of the line, use it for trout up to bull reds.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Mirrolure knot for loops, palomar for terminal tackle, 3x surgeons loop for line (6x for braid), and chain knot when I'm going to leave the same bait on for a long time.