Knight&Hale calls

SUDDEN IMPACT

Eight Pointer
I had been looking on ebay and around the internet, but I dont see many K&H calls. Their website seems to be down or acting wierd, just wonderingifthey had scaled back making calls...I wish I'd not broken my ol yeller call. It was a good one, and seems like to buy a replacement, it be a small fortune.

TarheelTurkey

Six Pointer
I had been looking on ebay and around the internet, but I dont see many K&H calls. Their website seems to be down or acting wierd, just wonderingifthey had scaled back making calls...I wish I'd not broken my ol yeller call. It was a good one, and seems like to buy a replacement, it be a small fortune.

If it was the original version in the black pot you did break a good one. The later / newer versions were made different and quality was not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
you may be in luck my friend. give me a couple of days, I think i know of one that will never be used. It's yours if i find it.

SUDDEN IMPACT

Eight Pointer
If it was the original version in the black pot you did break a good one. The later / newer versions were made different and quality was not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it was the black pot version, I bought it at the DDC when they first came out, they had even signed it for me.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Awesome! I'll gladly pay, or take you fishing lol
No fishing for me. 😟 Mine and my collector friend's have been passed on. He has a ceramic from another builder that you can have. He said it sounded a heallvu lot better than an old yellr" but you know how that goes. We want what we know. :)

Pm me with address if you want the ceramic, same deal; no cost to you. But it'll be a while before i have it.

SUDDEN IMPACT

Eight Pointer
No fishing for me. 😟 Mine and my collector friend's have been passed on. He has a ceramic from another builder that you can have. He said it sounded a heallvu lot better than an old yellr" but you know how that goes. We want what we know. :)

Pm me with address if you want the ceramic, same deal; no cost to you. But it'll be a while before i have it.
Thanks for a generous offer, I found a primos call with the same surface so I'll try it out. Hey come on up and we'll still go fishing👍