Knight Disc extreme?

ducknut

Eight Pointer
Does anyone have one? Opinions? Bought a wolverine when they first came out and liked it. Went to a optima eight or nine years ago. While it was very accurate, i never got comfortable with it. Looking hard at the Disc, but no one around here is a dealer or has one in stock. Thanks for any help.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
I've got an original Disc and my neighbor has the Extreme. Mine is about fifteen years old and I am also taking a hard look at the Extreme. I don't think you can go wrong with a Knight.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Loved the one I had. Only sold it to get a break action. Killed many deer with that gun

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
I too have an original Disc and my brother has a BigHorn with the extreme conversion...Two of my hunting buddies have owned the Wolverine and the American Knight...

I did the load workup for each of these and any of them at 100 yards will group inside 1 1/2 inches...Some of my groups were even better than that but frankly I usually figure the shooter is responsible for about an inch out of the group at 100 so anything from an inch to an inch and a half is pretty nice shooting...

I know others might have nice, concrete shooting benches but this is shooting off a Work Mate and using an Outers Varminter rifle rest, sitting on a 5 gallon bucket... :)

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've bought two in the past two years (including Zombies(thanks man it shoots great), both were for friends that needed a good ML rifle and both have performed extremely well. It's surprising how much technology has changed over the past few year in the ML world, but some of the older rifles still will perform just as good or better than the newer ones.
It seems as if most of the improvements have been done in the area of cleaning and not accuracy.