King Salmon Pics

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
I had Cathleen get pics today. Guess riverside pics are the way to go. I didn’t think they’d lose color like trout do. A coworker went up late last night. Stinker sent me a pic of a beautiful Steelhead today. Pics after a night in a cooler and being gutted.
Yep, I look awful, that’s 3 days with only 6-7 hours sleep combined. Going to hit it soon and recover a bit.2B03A8C7-DCCE-440C-9A1F-B6AF38EA2BE6.jpegDC13ADF6-8693-4AE5-B4ED-8181C0ADF126.jpeg01A9472D-A754-4C79-B64E-B2CE51A2DFA7.jpeg

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Grem, do you make that trip with anyone from the Poconos? My brother in law is up there and him, his dad and brother go pretty gotten. The Gajkowski’s

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Grem, do you make that trip with anyone from the Poconos? My brother in law is up there and him, his dad and brother go pretty gotten. The Gajkowski’s

First time and was solo. Wanted to do it before the chance of another Relo could eliminate it.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Nice catch!

Your house is beautiful, too! :D
Thanks, just got lucky, was a real wealthy eccentric guy’s crown jewel then it became a Catholic Church. The guy even built gutters into the pillars and siding to hide the downspouts. Still have the Built in stone Baptismal font and a formal sign in entrance with hand painted tiles including one of the Pope. No idea which one. All local cherry inside and native stone in and out. Haven’t gotten around to fixing the intercoms in all the rooms and patios yet. The lower levels are vacation rentals which help with the painfully steep NE taxes. 1298E8AC-3EC5-4940-991B-D701D74D88A6.jpeg90ADD613-07F5-4AAB-8B95-9E38096895E6.jpeg

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Thanks, just got lucky, was a real wealthy eccentric guy’s crown jewel then it became a Catholic Church. The guy even built gutters into the pillars and siding to hide the downspouts. Still have the Built in stone Baptismal font and a formal sign in entrance with hand painted tiles including one of the Pope. No idea which one. All local cherry inside and native stone in and out. Haven’t gotten around to fixing the intercoms in all the rooms and patios yet. The lower levels are vacation rentals which help with the painfully steep NE taxes. View attachment 53446View attachment 53447

Wow! It looks gorgeous! Congrats on your lucky find! :D