Kel Tech PMR30

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
First I have to say thank you to all those that looked at my for sale ad and didn't buy it. Because of this I decided to take it shooting today. WOW!! what a fun and accurate pistol. Started out with a target at 10 yards and was surprised when I started wearing out the bullseye. Moved out to 20 yards with a self sealing spinning gopher (about 2"x4") and was easily hitting it. My GF and her aunt shot it also and really liked it. Now to get online for some ammo shopping. Zombies beware!!

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I love mine.... next I want the CMR30, rifle that takes the same magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
First I have to say thank you to all those that looked at my for sale ad and didn't buy it. Because of this I took it shooting today. WOW!! what a fun and accurate pistol. Started out with a target at 10 yards and was surprised when I started wearing out the bullseye. Moved out to 20 yards with a self sealing spinning gopher (about 2"x4") and was easily hitting it. My GF and her aunt shot it also and really liked it. Now to get online for some ammo shopping. Zombies beware!!

Drive to High Point and save shipping charges. Less than $75/500rds. Armscor .22WMR

<>< Fish

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I picked one up not long ago and plan to carry it as my woods gun when I'm out running around. Light .... Plenty of rounds for any varmint i encounter.... I got a chest holster for it. Feels good and shoots good fun to shoot.n