Keep 41Magnum in your prayers

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Prayers inbound for a speedy recovery.

Edited to add:
Just throwing it out there and it may already have been a part of your treatment regime.

If I were to get a bad enough case of Covid which landed me in the hospital on high levels of oxygen, and a likelihood of landing on Bipap, or a Vent, I'd ask for:

Tocilizumab - IL6 Inhibitor (1× dose)

Remdesivir - slows viral replication (5 days, have seen it given 10 days).

Dexamethasone - slows inflammatory response (usually 5 days, but have seen it given longer).

Azithromycin - also an antiinflammatory, and an antibiotic for secondary infection (~5 days).

Lovenox - Helps prevent clotting from the nasty virus, dose depending on how high the D-dimer is (daily until D-dimer normal).

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Thanks for praying.
This is BAD stuff boys.
I can exhale 10 seconds but only inhale 3.
On oxygen 24/7.
PLEASE put me on the prayer lists at all y’alls churches.
Thanks so much.

I was waiting for this post. So good to get a first hand report. You have the full support of NCHF and all our connections. I just knew, even a bad case of COVID can't keep a good member off the site.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Prayers coming up! I have a friend in Boise if you need a connection for anything. He's a hunter and a prince of a guy.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I was waiting for this post. So good to get a first hand report. You have the full support of NCHF and all our connections. I just knew, even a bad case of COVID can't keep a good member off the site.
Amen to that . I might be a few hours west of his wife and family, but I’ll take the ride in a heartbeat if they need anything

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Thanks for praying.
This is BAD stuff boys.
I can exhale 10 seconds but only inhale 3.
On oxygen 24/7.
PLEASE put me on the prayer lists at all y’alls churches.
Thanks so much.
If only you had the grit of an ol beaver trapper....oh wait...ya got that covered. If Joy, Autumn, or Sam need anything I can be mobile in +/-5 minutes