Keatts vs cheats

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well unless you believe in the "I know nothing" roy approach Keatts is a cheat. Lville.
Doris Burke just allowed as to how state is poised to win the acc. they should handle unc with no problem.
I hope state really does well. I have two really good seats in Cameron that I need a rabid state fan to purchase.

Go Pack!

BoonDock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I don’t think UNC has a set lineup and their only as good as the BS lineup that gives up a 8-10 point run. Maybe Roy will solidify a lineup to begin ACC play, but until Little gets significant minutes in consecutive sequences of the game, UNC will continue to struggle. It’s a very good basketball team but it’s a very inconsistent one that doesn’t play passionate defense.

I expect NCSU to pester them and they’ll fold if their shots aren’t falling. If Coby White has 15 points and 7+ assists, unc wins......otherwise I’ll take NCSU by 5-6.

All Pines

Eight Pointer
I think NCSU has a better team and a better coach. Won’t make any bets, though...Swofford needs a cheat win

double

Twelve Pointer
Didn’t one of states players get named in a federal indictment for being paid to play? I mean fake classes are bad enough but paying guys to play and still losing has to suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
All joking aside, doubt many UNC fans touch this debate.
and what pray tell will the state faithfull say?
they should state the obvious. we are ranked in the top eight (in the only ranking that matters) ahead of unc and playing at home. top eight teams don't lose at home.
but my guess is cryptic hedging; fear of failure:looking over the shoulder for an :same ole same ole from scared state supporters.
as I said last year in predicting state's big wins.
KK aint Sidney.

Go Pack!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
How are the new net rankings? Valid? Invalid?
they were declared here as being the only ranking system that matters since it is the marker for the ncaa selection committee.
in actuality it's bias makes it as good or bad as the rpi or any other metric method.
bias being the criteria it deems most important in ranking teams.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
I just didn’t understand the swing for NCSU. 20-25 on ap and coaches polls....#6 on the net ranking. That’s a large swing.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I just didn’t understand the swing for NCSU. 20-25 on ap and coaches polls....#6 on the net ranking. That’s a large swing.
that was explained in the basketball thread last week.
the NET gives a lot of weight to margin of victory, State has rolled weak schools and is high under the NET system for that reason.
plus historically human opinion polls fail to recognize state's worth or that's what those that post here say. thus the swing.
One poll undervalues state. The other system may be over ranking them.
Time will tell.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
that was explained in the basketball thread last week.
the NET gives a lot of weight to margin of victory, State has rolled weak schools and is high under the NET system for that reason.
plus historically human opinion polls fail to recognize state's worth or that's what those that post here say. thus the swing.
One poll undervalues state. The other system may be over ranking them.
Time will tell.
Might want to brush up on your knowledge of the NET rankings.

The rankings cap the margin at victory at 10 points so if a team wins by 10 or 101082 points, it’s weighted the same.

Where you get credit for a 101082 point victory would be in the “offensive effeciency” category that will help.

State is high in that ranking because they are

#3 in the country in offensive Effeciency
#3 in the country in FG%
#7 in 3pt %
#11 in Defensive Effeciency
#11 in 3 point % defense
#3 in Turnovers Forced

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Might want to brush up on your knowledge of the NET rankings.

The rankings cap the margin at victory at 10 points so if a team wins by 10 or 101082 points, it’s weighted the same.

Where you get credit for a 101082 point victory would be in the “offensive effeciency” category that will help.

State is high in that ranking because they are

#3 in the country in offensive Effeciency
#3 in the country in FG%
#7 in 3pt %
#11 in Defensive Effeciency
#11 in 3 point % defense
#3 in Turnovers Forced
and they have those amazing stats because they have played nobodies. like upper state Havana college from little rock. LMAO.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
well unless you believe in the "I know nothing" roy approach Keatts is a cheat. Lville.
Doris Burke just allowed as to how state is poised to win the acc. they should handle unc with no problem.
I hope state really does well. I have two really good seats in Cameron that I need a rabid state fan to purchase.

Go Pack!
How much for those seats?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

they are in section 14. stub hub had two listed in that section a couple of days ago.. You can get an idea there. I haven't priced these yet.
Hopefully they increase in value with each state win. :)

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns

they are in section 14. stub hub had two listed in that section a couple of days ago.. You can get an idea there. I haven't priced these yet.
Hopefully they increase in value with each state win. :)
Those seats are in excess of $1,100 each.

I'd love to go but that price is stupid.

If you want to sell for a reasonable amount, I'm interested.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Those seats are in excess of $1,100 each.

I'd love to go but that price is stupid.

If you want to sell for a reasonable amount, I'm interested.

oh no I wont be selling them at a "reasonable" price. That's the whole point. :)