Justin Fields is leaving UGA

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
H*LL NO!

3 teams sources have leaked are FSU, Oklahoma and Ohio State. I love that FSU was leaked as a possible destination right before Howell is set to make his choice. Lol.

Reactions: CRC

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
pull him up right now on google and catch his twitter after the SC game. Profane tirade but funny.
DD won't be bringing him in,. he'll fit perfectly at FSU.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
H*LL NO!

3 teams sources have leaked are FSU, Oklahoma and Ohio State. I love that FSU was leaked as a possible destination right before Howell is set to make his choice. Lol.
And FSU would kick Howell to the curb in a skinny minute if they had a shot at Fields.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
And FSU would kick Howell to the curb in a skinny minute if they had a shot at Fields.
Bingo, which is exactly what I was hinting at. You don't think Howell knows that? The chances of him signing with UNC just went up.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
you don't need him. Cade is coming back. he's way better than turbo. :)
I'll take them all but landing Howell would be icing on the cake for nothing more than a stiff middle finger to all those who laughed at this recruiting class and said Mack didn't have it anymore. It may not happen, but I hope it does.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Ohio State had a commit in Oak Park (Mich.) quarterback Dwan Mathis'.

However, his flip to Georgia may foreshadow a quarterback swap, as former Georgia quarterback Justin Fields might be destined for Ohio State as Dwayne Haskins' successor under center.

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Will he end up with the Weakpack?
No room on the roster for him.

State has 4 QB's on the roster.

4 star Devin Leary
4 star Bailey Hockman
3 star Matt McKay
3 star Ty Evans

State already received a commitment from Hockman, who was an FSU player.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
H*LL NO!

I think those two things are mutually exclusive. It wasn't "leaked" because unc flipped him. Lol

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I think those two things are mutually exclusive. It wasn't "leaked" because unc flipped him. Lol

Who said it was? I was merely speaking from the fact that it would likely push him to UNC, not that it was leaked because he chose UNC.