Just some Back strap

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Nothing fancy. Grilled it up with a dash of salt and pepper. Set it on a plate with a dollop of butter on it and let it rest for a good 5 minutes (the longest 5 minutes of my day!) Roasted some asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with some Parmesan cheese.

As we all know the meat needs nothing, but this time I mixed a little teriyaki, sriracha, with a splash of ghost pepper hot sauce as a dipping sauce. My goal was to barely cook it. I let it go a little too long.

Either way, none left!

Attachments

• asparagas.jpg
    asparagas.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 52
  • back strap.jpg
    back strap.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Having some today. On my old gas grill I put them on for 5 minutes on one side and 3 on the other. They usually come out rare to medium rare.
I have a go-to marinade for just about everything. A little olive oil, teriyaki, garlic in a zip lock. Just enough to cover the meat when you squeeze the bag.
Good work!

Nothing fancy. Grilled it up with a dash of salt and pepper. Set it on a plate with a dollop of butter on it and let it rest for a good 5 minutes (the longest 5 minutes of my day!) Roasted some asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with some Parmesan cheese.

As we all know the meat needs nothing, but this time I mixed a little teriyaki, sriracha, with a splash of ghost pepper hot sauce as a dipping sauce. My goal was to barely cook it. I let it go a little too long.

Either way, none left!
All it needed....looks great