spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Ya think
9f9393bf5a7bcaa1714fa473d20e22d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Just remember folks, the ONLY diversity that really MATTER are the superficial ones that we've all been taught growing up DO NOT MATTER. Examples of accepted diversity include … race, skin color/tone, gender, dyed hair color, piercings, tattoos, height, weight, body composition, choice of clothing, … etc. You get the idea.

The one thing that is NOT acceptable is diversity of thought / opinion. If you don't agree with far-left liberal 'progressive' politics, you ARE a … racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, transphobe, etc. , all of the above.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Food for thought:

A couple hundred years ago, people left a craphole looking to make a better life.

After years of struggle, they made a better life.

But then other people from the craphole followed them and tried to change their new place into the image of the craphole.

Then the shooting started....

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
I was approached once at a plant and was told that my supervisors were racist and they discipline the minorities more than the white workers. I take this schit seriously and believe myself to not have a racist bone in my body (judgmental yes).
So i took their claim serious, went through the disciplines one by one for the last 6 months, separated them, figured out the ratios and presented my findings to the Union president.
It was true, based on the numbers we disciplined more based on color.
67% of the workforce were minority
33% werent
56% of the disciplines went to the 33% of the workforce
Union had nothing more to say on the matter

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve been called just about everything under the sun. I could care less what someone else’s opinion is. I don’t judge them.

My father has always said “At the end of the day you can only control yourself”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
^ That might be Obama's enduring legacy after the ACA goes completely away. He (and the events during his tenure) did what Jesse and Al couldn't - set us back 50 years in the race dept.

I honestly thought it would get better. I thought after we had a black president, if nothing else, it could no longer be claimed that there was institutional racism. If Obama can rise to the most powerful position in this country, truly ANYONE can succeed here.
Nope, only elevated victimhood to the highest level of the land

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The Obama era definitely set us back and it's only getting worse

I went to high school in TN at a school that was pretty close to 50 50 white/black. I graduated in May 2008. I don't recall race ever being an issue.

Hopefully not but I imagine that school is probably more tense nowadays with the political climate

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
You call Americans Racists and Bigots, for supporting the deportation of Illegal immigrants
NEWS FLASH
'Illegal' is not a race, its a legal term for the status of someone breaking our American laws

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
PERSPECTIVE is everything, I have learned. I have spoken with quite a few black teenagers, and they think it(racism) is pretty pervasive. Of course what THEY think is "racism" and what you or I think is "racism" are often quite different. And, it always seems to only go one way, for some reason. ;) Unfortunately, they are being trained to (1) misconstrue what racism really is, and (2) "attune" (find it even where it is not) to it everywhere. It's really quite sad.