Just bought my forever bow!

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
This is the newest member of my family. 2014 Bowtech Experience 29in draw 55 lbs, Trophy Ridge whisker biscuit, Trophy Ridge React 5 pin sight, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 350 arrows.

Feeling very blessed to have this set-up.

image.jpg

parkersdad

Twelve Pointer
Nice bow. I had a Bowtech and loved it. The only reason I sold it was it was the year that the paint flaked. I love the way there bows shoot though.

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
So, i've had the new bow for almost 2 weeks and have only missed 2 days shooting it. It just gets better every time I go out. Thoroghly enjoying the Bowtech Experience.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
I had a whisker biscuit when I started... I actually liked it because it was so simple... but when I got a QAD ultrarest, things changed. You wouldn't be disappointed if you had one too. Right when I got mine I can remember taking longer shots and based on my form or a flinch I would know.. that was a bad shot. But after walking to the target it would be a good shot or better than I had imagined. The whisker biscuit makes contact the entire time its leaving the bow where as the drop away doesn't. Its a world of difference. congrats on the new bow though.

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
I was on the fence with the dropaway at the shop and the tech recommended the QAD, but since I have only used the whisker biscuit, that's what I went with. Seriously considering an upgrade...