kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
25-30' deep last week...

Last week was different
5684cfc5070b84956b40d161e3a7b5ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Probably gonna hit up Harris saturday now that hunting season has wound down. Heard the water temps had gotten into the 60s last week, but they are back in the 50s since the cold front. Probably start deep first thing and do some searching if that doesn't produce.

MyHrly

Six Pointer
Probably gonna hit up Harris saturday now that hunting season has wound down. Heard the water temps had gotten into the 60s last week, but they are back in the 50s since the cold front. Probably start deep first thing and do some searching if that doesn't produce.
I didn't try Harris, Ive heard people are catching a bunch. I spider rig and do pretty good at Jordan, Ive got 50+ fillets in the freezer!

Shine

Six Pointer
Contributor

If you wouldn't mind let me know how you do at Harris. I've tried before and only end up with one here and there. I always get a ton at Jordan but like trying them both. I live basically same distance to both but Harris never produces (probably my luck).

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
If you wouldn't mind let me know how you do at Harris. I've tried before and only end up with one here and there. I always get a ton at Jordan but like trying them both. I live basically same distance to both but Harris never produces (probably my luck).

We re going in the morning I'll PM you and let you know how we do. I catch about the same amount on both lakes, but I know Harris better, it's closer, and I usually catch bigger fish there.

JD1107

where's ya greens young man!!

nice fried fish!!
There was a bowl of salad before the plate of fried goodness! Used that Louisiana fish fry batter on these and they turned out great! Heading out in a bit to try and hook up with some rock fish to put in a pot of stew.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
It's only come up 0.68 feet so far.
hold that thought.
even the kayak anglers had been wearing out the bass and stripers. I hope this doesn't ruin that bite.
mack how about running down to seaforth and catch those in the next day or so. the ones at the pipe. send us pics. probably you should go Thursday to take your mind off weds night.