JORDAN HAS BEEN GOOD TO US

nekkedducker

Eight Pointer
Probably gonna hit up Harris saturday now that hunting season has wound down. Heard the water temps had gotten into the 60s last week, but they are back in the 50s since the cold front. Probably start deep first thing and do some searching if that doesn't produce.

MyHrly

Six Pointer
Probably gonna hit up Harris saturday now that hunting season has wound down. Heard the water temps had gotten into the 60s last week, but they are back in the 50s since the cold front. Probably start deep first thing and do some searching if that doesn't produce.
I didn't try Harris, Ive heard people are catching a bunch. I spider rig and do pretty good at Jordan, Ive got 50+ fillets in the freezer!

Shine

Four Pointer
If you wouldn't mind let me know how you do at Harris. I've tried before and only end up with one here and there. I always get a ton at Jordan but like trying them both. I live basically same distance to both but Harris never produces (probably my luck).

nekkedducker

Eight Pointer
If you wouldn't mind let me know how you do at Harris. I've tried before and only end up with one here and there. I always get a ton at Jordan but like trying them both. I live basically same distance to both but Harris never produces (probably my luck).
We re going in the morning I'll PM you and let you know how we do. I catch about the same amount on both lakes, but I know Harris better, it's closer, and I usually catch bigger fish there.