Johnston County Quail And Upland Wildlife 34th Annual Banquet and Raffle

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The 34th Annual Sportsmen Banquet for Quail and Upland Wildlife Federation is being held on Monday 30 April 2018 at the Farm in Selma NC. I'm on the committee again this year and it should be a great time. We will give away between raffles, games, and sponsorship's over 30 guns that night. Most of the money raised that night will stay right here for local projects; we sponsor a food plot competition between the High School Ag / FFA groups, we have an annual scholarship for a student going on to Agriculture Science -wildlife conservation degree, we sponsor all the county's youth shooting teams, as well as host a number of hunts for our heroes with Freedom Alliance. The meal again this year is a steak dinner.
I've been a Sponsor for 15 years and have been on the organizing committee for the past 6 or 7 years. Always a fun time have some good prizes as well as some good auction items. Sponsors get an invite to the annual dove hunt for you and a guest so if you are one that is always scrambling for a place to dove hunt this is a great way to help a good cause and line up a dove hunt. Here is link to Banquet and Sponsor info I hope some of ya's can make it. I'll add up some raffle info once they get it all finalized. You don't need to be present to win on them. We are doing the Win the safe and contents again. I know one of the guns in the safe is the Henry 410 shotgun..... wouldn't that be a hoot to kill a turkey with. Only 100 tickets $2500 prize value only 100 tickets available for that raffle. More to come PM me if you got any questions.

Last edited: